SaveGameBackup is a little program made by Aerowinder with the sole purpose of backing up your saved games in a safe place, where you can get them back if you need them.Let's face it, how many times do you backup manually your saved games?I know I almost never do so because playing more than 3-4 games means backing up more and more saved games, which is time consuming.And this application can sort things out for you and me.
Interesting to think that it can do so much when there are so, so many games out there.Is it even possible?Well, for the moment, it doesn't backup all those games but the most played ones, the list including for now 734 games and 13 applications.Good enough for me since it backed up the games I played until now and as I heard, it will continue to add more and more games to the list like it done until now.
You can get the software and get more info about it here.

, , , ,

Leave a Reply